Home Designer Suite – PC USB or DVD media with unique license code. Shipped with tracking. Home Designer Suite is 3D home design software for DIY home enthusiasts. Created by Chief Architect, so you can enjoy the same type of tools that the professionals use for home design, interior design, and outdoor living. Home Designer Suite offers intuitive design and smart building tools for your home projects. Home Designer Suite makes it easy to design and visualize your ideas with smart building and powerful design tools. The tools have commonly accepted defaults for most building practices to assist you in your home design projects. Home Designer automatically creates a 3D model as you draw the walls. And, in 3D you can continue design work – adding cabinets, placing furniture, painting walls or just visualizing your project. An extensive 3D Library of over 6,500 architectural objects make it easy so that styles, finishes and other design details can be accurately visualized. Home Designer uses smart design objects, such as cabinets, to quickly and easily create various styles, shapes and sizes. Create any style of cabinet by choosing colors, countertops, door styles, backsplash, crown molding and hardware. Home Designer includes automated tools to create site plans, landscaping, decks and patios. There are over 1,500 plants with detailed information about each plant including integrated Hardiness Zone Maps. Decking tools include automatic deck framing and a materials list for estimating. Get started quickly with easy how-to videos that offer step-by-step instructions; and free technical support.
All Home Designer products include a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Minimum System Requirements: Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Processor: 64-bit
- Memory: 4 GB
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Requirements: Video Card: 1. Dedicated Graphics with 1 GB memory e.g., NVIDIA or 2. Integrated Graphics e.g., Intel HD Graphics 8th Generation or newer;
- Internet access required for installation, license authentication, deactivation, video and library catalog access.
- Internet access for license validation is required once every 30 days